SSL Group warrants its plaster products Aquavations Hydrazzo and Riversands Quartzon against failure for (5) five years from the date of installation pursuant to terms below.
IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED AND UNDERSTOOD THAT:
- Some loss of aggregate is to be expected, especially in a new installation, and is not a defect.
- SSL Group pool finishes are applied and finished completely by hand, resulting in variations in colour, shade, tone, texture and overall appearance of the pool finish, These variations are a featured characteristic of the ‘natural look’ of exposed aggregate finishes, and in no way constitute a defect.
- Pool colour is influenced by many factors: size, shape, depth, lighting conditions, local surroundings, application technique, and small colour differences between batches all affect colour perception. Colour may also be affected by failure to maintain proper pool chemistry. Therefore coloured plasters or pigmented finishes are not guaranteed with regard to colour.
- SSL Group pool finishes are designed to be continually submerged under water. Do not apply in locations where this condition will not be met.
- Pool chemistry should be checked on a regular basis.
ITEMS SPECIFICALLY NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY INCLUDE:
- Damage due to faulty workmanship or physical abuse to the pool.
- Pools that have been damaged through lack of proper chemical maintenance and balancing, chlorine applications, or other chemical abuses.
- Delamination, surface check cracking, cracks caused by structural defect or damage, or draining of the pool.
- Naturally occurring colour variation, mottling and hydration.
- Damage caused either directly or indirectly by an Act of God, including any natural disaster such as hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood, lightning, hail or fire.
- Damage due to act or acts of negligence, misuse, abuse and vandalism.
- Subsequent costs, including but not limited to water and chemical replacement, and loss of use of the pool.
- Misuse of the product and/or improper installation, or use in applications for which it was not intended.